December 23, 2012

ISSUES AND TRENDS CLASS FAREWELL


CLASS FAREWELL
 
 

In this final posting I want to thank all of my colleagues and contacts that have helped me expand my knowledge further and to all those who have contributed in one way or the other with their experience in the Early Childhood Field. The consequences of learning about establishing contacts with the early childhood field community has allowed me to see all of the needs around the globe and everything that is being done in collaboration to advance in tested  research, positive outcomes, and improved data collection. The one goal have as an early childhood professional is to contribute in a positive manner and to treat each and every family with utmost respect and dignity regardless of their socio economic background, culture, origin. It is my prayer that the Early Childhood Field gains more professionals who are compassionate and are willing to sacrifice their time and effort for the well being of the children and not just for a paycheck.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Dina, I’ve always enjoyed reading your contribution in the discussion forum. Your blog postings also have tough of excellence. Keep doing what you know how best to do. Showing love to the world of children with all you've got. Hey... I love these two children. I guess they are collaborating. Complement of the season my dear. Vivian

    ReplyDelete