June 23, 2012

A note of Thanks!


I want to express my deep appreciation for the help and support to Walden University and my classmates for helping me complete the Foundations of Early Childhood Course . I believe we have all grown professionally and personally in knowledge and wisdom as this class comes to an end.

I consider myself blessed for having the opportunity to work with professionals who are already in the Early Childhood field. It was a great learning experience for me. I really value the knowledge and insight I gained and everyone's willingness to share valuable experiences.

I wish all my colleagues very good luck in all your professional and personal endeavors.

Thank you,

- Dina



1 comment:

  1. Dina, I have truly enjoyed our exchanges throughout this course. I would like to thank you for being so generous at sharing your experiences with us. Your enthusiasm and keenness to help and give advice have been heart-warming. I pray that your passion will always motivate you to follow your goals. I hope our paths will cross again.

    ReplyDelete